Wednesday, July 17, 2013

OCTOBER BABY AND THE ADVENTISTS






"You saw me before I was born." Psalm 139:16 


This movie is based upon the story of beautiful young Hanna finding out that her mother tried to abort her. 

What the movie doesn't tell you is that the real life star of the story is Gianna Jessen. And the doctor who almost aborted her was Seventh-day Adventist Dr. Edward C. Allred (SDA La Sierra University has a business school named in his honor.) 

The Washing Post published the real-life story how Dr. Allred wasn't in his clinic when Gianna's mother went into labor and was born alive. "I was early ... I am sure I would not be here today if the abortionist would have been in the clinic, as his job is to take life, not sustain it."

http://religiousliberty.tv/drawing-a-line-against-infanticide-why-the-trial-of-dr-kermit-gosnell-matters.html


No comments: