Monday, June 25, 2012

Adventist Healthcare System Allegations

The Bible says that you need two or three witnesses to prove something. So, we are not making any accusations. But if this is true, we know others also know this is going on and need to stand up and support Patricia Moleski.



For more information:

Here a recent Adventist Today response:
http://www.atoday.org/article/1244/news/june-headlines/part-two-the-whistleblower-and-the-healthcare-corporation

http://www.workersmemorialday.org/documents/OpenLetter-Clark.htm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in tears and so sickened and FURIOUS that I cannot even speak. But I have shared this several places because this NEEDS to get out EVERYWHERE!

DanaKendall said...

From Andrew Hansen's Adventist Today article:

"I’ve been asked a number of times why I as a life-long Adventist would choose to report on a story that sullies the name “Adventist” and calls into question the “good name” of Adventist Health Systems whose mission statement is, “Extending the healing ministry of Christ.”

What motivates me to write this series of potentially damaging reports? Because the Adventist Church has no shortage of critics, from the insightful to the lunatics, I thought you ought to know something about me and my motivation before continuing this series..."

The very fact that he felt the need to make this disclaimer demonstrates the pretentiousness and cover-up culture of SDA.

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised that this case is still unresolved and that we haven't heard of it before. Any idea what the current status is?